Friday, June 7, 2013

Sacred Heart of Jesus




Today is the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  I have written some detailed posts in the past.  You can read them if you scroll here.

I have an affection for vintage holy cards.  The level of detail in them shows how much love went into them.  This one came from a site named after the Sacred Heart where there are more vintage cards for the day.

Sacred  Heart of Jesus, make my heart like unto thine!

I have some photos from a wedding last weekend in process.  I should have them posted this weekend. I've been deeply engrossed in finishing an important project on a deadline.  God-willing, I'll get to share it with you some months from now.


For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church;
it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!

- Diane M. Korzeniewski

Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.