Friday, May 8, 2009

Prayer request....

I continue to be very short on spare time right now which is why my postings are so light.

I would like to ask for prayers for my mother's youngest sister, Suzy, who had emergency surgery today to remove a bad kidney. Her family was told she could be in the hospital for a couple of months due to abcesses.

She is married with three beautiful daughters in their late teens.

I'm so glad I was able to get my mother and her other sister out there this past Sunday for a visit. My mother has many health problems which made the visit a challenge for her, but she was determined to get out there in advance of a May 14th surgery date. That got moved up abruptly today.

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!