Monday, March 30, 2009

Notre Dame Scandal: List of Bishops commenting as of March 30, 2009

There is an awful lot of interesting news out there, but I got home too late to cover it.

However, I would like to update the list of bishops who have spoken out on the Notre Dame Scandal:


Got more? Email me at TeDeumBlog@gmail.com, or drop them into the combox. Either way, most will likely be updated in the evenings.

I also think it is noteworthy, since we are on the topic of bishops speaking up, is the words of Archbishop Charles Chaput of Denver during a workshop on debate and discourse. It is not about the Notre Dame scandal, but worthy reading I want to pass along since I don't have time to make a post on it. Go read: Archbp. Chaput’s workshop on debate and discourse at the blog of Fr. Z.

For other interesting news commentary, I recommend checking out some of the recent posts at American Papist and Father Z's blog. New Advent has also had some interesting pics from the blogosphere.

Te Deum Laudamus! Home


The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!