Friday, July 4, 2008

A Beautiful Blog to Visit: Reflections of a Paralytic

Chelsea Zimmerman stumbled onto my blogpost about the Mass & burial for aborted babies at Assumption Grotto and answered my call to make it visible with a post of her own. In checking out her post, I found a most inspirational blog overall. At 25, she has considerable wisdom to pass along.

I'm going to add Reflections of a Paralytic to my blogroll and I hope you will pay her a visit now, and continue visiting frequently for the quality of her posts. If you enjoy my site, I know you will enjoy Chelsea's. From her "about me" page...


Born and raised Catholic, I am constantly striving to deepen my faith and strengthen my relationship with Christ and the Church. I have a strong devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the rosary, enjoy spiritual reading, spending time in front of the Blessed Sacrament, frequent confession and going to daily Mass.

Go visit: Reflections of a Paralytic homepage

Chelsea's blogpost on the Mass & burial of the aborted babies


Te Deum Laudamus! Home


The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!.