Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I've been tagged - a Meme

I'm not always able to do these, but had a few minutes so....since Jay at Jay3gsm has tagged me, I'll have to dive in...

These are the rules:

1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favourite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

Ok, first two done, here is part 3 - and remember, these are unimportant!:

1. I like potato chips on my salami sandwich
2. I love to use my smoker BBQ grill with lump hardwood coals (mmmmm).
3. My daddy got me hooked on fishing when I was a kid.
4. I like needlepoint, but just don't have the time.
5. I'm an alto in the Grotto choir and ALTO's RULE!!!
6. I enjoy a good glass of sulfite-free wine and an occasional LaRosa Beer.
7. I hate getting up early, but I love being up early.

I have many favorite blogs and I have to tag 7 of them, hopefully not already tagged.....

1. Esther - A Catholic Mom in Hawaii
2. Fr. Martin Fox - Bonfire of Vanities
3. Moniales OP
4. Suzanne at Gladdest Hours
5. Roman Sacristan
6. David L. Alexander - Man with Black Hat
7. Dale Price at Dyspeptic Mutterings



Te Deum Laudamus! Home