Thursday, February 1, 2007

March for Life: San Francisco - in Video

I received this video from reader, Andrew, along with his introduction:

The weekend before last, I and 20 others from Washington state, travelled to San Francisco for the 3rd annual Walk for Life. It was a very meaningful experience for many. I have just recently put together a video, which features Fr. Frank Pavone to start, and carries into a rather powerful message. I thought I would share it with you. You can see it here:




Thank you Andrew for sending this in. I was going to ask if anyone had photos of either event - in San Francisco or Washington DC so I could post a few. If anyone does send me some, be sure to let me know how you want photo credit to be given.

I'm still stuck in engineering releases and working very long hours. I have many more posts I want to make, but they must wait as they are more time intensive. In particular, I have received some good information from reader Javier about a religious order based in Argentina with ties here in the US and will soon be doing a profile.

I also want to continue with our series on Sacred Signs by Romano Guardini.

Hopefully, the rush on releases will soon end and things can get back to normal.