Monday, April 24, 2006

Welcome!

For those visiting Te Deum the first time, welcome. I am new to the world of blogging, so forgive any "issues" that arise as I learn to navigate the system.

Feel free to leave comments - I have opened this up wide. In fact, if someone who does not have a blogger account is willing to test this feature, it would help me to know if things are working as I should expect.

I have added some fine sermons by Assumption Grotto pastor, Fr. Eduard Perrone in the right-hand side bar. It is very rare to hear this kind of straight talk from the pulpit today, so it comes to you electronically. Check the parish website for more sermons.

These include his:

- Mass Talk series
- Imitation of Christ series
- A January 2006 sermon on chastity


At Grotto we get solid Catholic homilies each and every week, at all Masses. As more become available I'll provide updates or links to them.